Gefallene Masche
Mann, ärger ich mich 
Ich hab gestern noch gestrickt und das ganze relativ zügig, weil ich mit dem Zähl-Teil fertig werden wollte. Ich hab auch super viel geschafft - bestimmt 25 Runden. Dann hab ich irgendwann nachgezählt, wie viele Maschen ich jetzt noch verschwinden lassen muss und dabei ist mir aufgefallen, dass auf der einen Nadel eine zu wenig ist. Ich hab nachgeschaut und festgestellt, dass ich eine Masche hab fallen lassen - vor 5 cm oder so. Großer Mist! Jetzt muss ich das Ganze noch mal aufmachen und nochmal neu stricken
Sonst ist mir das immer rechtzeitig aufgefallen... *grummel*
Naja... mal was Anderes:
Show English version
I'm so annoyed. Yesterday I was knitting for some time and I was knitting quite brisk because I wanted to complete the part I have to count. I made good progress - about 25 rounds. Then I recounted how many stitches I still would have to knit together. That was when I recognized that there was one stitch missing. I had a look at the sook and I noticed that I dropped a stitch - about 5 cm ago. Damn!
Now I have to open it up and to knit it again :(
The previous times I noticed it immediately... *grumble*
Well, for something completely different: There are some tests above.

Ich hab gestern noch gestrickt und das ganze relativ zügig, weil ich mit dem Zähl-Teil fertig werden wollte. Ich hab auch super viel geschafft - bestimmt 25 Runden. Dann hab ich irgendwann nachgezählt, wie viele Maschen ich jetzt noch verschwinden lassen muss und dabei ist mir aufgefallen, dass auf der einen Nadel eine zu wenig ist. Ich hab nachgeschaut und festgestellt, dass ich eine Masche hab fallen lassen - vor 5 cm oder so. Großer Mist! Jetzt muss ich das Ganze noch mal aufmachen und nochmal neu stricken

Sonst ist mir das immer rechtzeitig aufgefallen... *grummel*
Naja... mal was Anderes:
| You Are Sunset |
![]() Even though you still may be young, you already feel like you've accomplished a lot in life. And you feel free to pave your own path now, and you're not even sure where it will take you. Maybe you'll pursue higher education in a subject you enjoy - or travel the world for a few years. Either way, you approach life with a relaxed, open attitude. And that will take you far! |
| You Are Lavender |
![]() You are a sweet person with a very soft personality. People become easily entranced with you. They seem to glow around you. You have a quiet energy that can keep you active late into the night. Even if you aren't the life of the party, you definitely keep the party going. |
| You Were a Lynx |
![]() You are a great knower and keeper of secrets. A bit psychic, you can bring out hidden truths. |
Show English version
Dropped stitch
I'm so annoyed. Yesterday I was knitting for some time and I was knitting quite brisk because I wanted to complete the part I have to count. I made good progress - about 25 rounds. Then I recounted how many stitches I still would have to knit together. That was when I recognized that there was one stitch missing. I had a look at the sook and I noticed that I dropped a stitch - about 5 cm ago. Damn!
Now I have to open it up and to knit it again :(
The previous times I noticed it immediately... *grumble*
Well, for something completely different: There are some tests above.















0 Comments:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
<< Home