Knitters Treat Exchange Questionnaire
1. What's your favourite type of yarn?
Generally, I like nature fibers.
I like merino wool and sock yarn (75% wool, 25% acrylic). I like yarns that are soft and smooth, that are easy to knit, with needle size* 2,5 or higher. I would love to test silk or bamboo yarn.
I love anything purple! I like bordeaux, dark blue and dark green, too.
*while talking about needle-sizes I talk about German size scales
2. What's your least favourite type of yarn?
Pure acrylic yarn. Pink shaded yarn.
3. What's the first thing you do when you visit a new yarn shop?
Keep my eyes open for purple yarns ;)
4. What other crafts do you do / would like to do?
I like to crochet sometimes but I'm not that crafty (besides knitting), I'm more the musical one. Sometimes I enjoy sewing as well.
5. What magazines do you currently subscribe to?
I currently don't subscribe to any magazine.
6. Put this type of magazine in order of preference:
Knitting / Food / Crochet / Home / Other Craft / Garden / Fashion / Celebrity Gossip
7. What items do you like to knit / crochet?
I like to knit with double pointed needles. I love to knit with wooden (rose wood, ebony etc) needles and with bamboo needles in needle size* 2 or higher.
I already have bamboo needles in size 3,4 and palisander wood needles in size 2 and 2,5.
Sorry, I've read "what items do you like to knit with" ehem... so here's the answer to the actual question...
I am not knitting for so long, so I haven't knit that much (different) yet. I love to knit small projects, where you can see progress easily, such as socks. I would love to try new items but there often is a lack of ideas or fitting manuals.
8. Are you allergic to anything?
Nope.
9. What do you like to* smell of?
I like to smell of vanilla, cherry, orange, lemon, honey etc
10. What's your favourite way to relax?
Sitting on the couch, listening to music or an audio book while knitting or sometimes sleeping. Or almost better: Taking a hot bath while listening to music. Hmmmmm.... :)
11. You're stood in front of a Victorian style sweetshop, an Italian cafe, an old fashioned bakery and a dainty tea room. Where do you go first?
Tea room!
12. What do you come out with?
Lots of Tea!
Perhaps they've got my favorite black tea: Lose "Twinings Lady Grey"... yammi...
13. Where do you go next?
Sweetshop! And I'll come out with lots of sweets. I love dark chocolate (filled with caramell... yammi), Oreo cookies, chocolate chip cookies, skittles, jelly belly beans, (sour) gums and much more.
I won't come out with anything containing alcohol, nuts (besides almonds) or white chocolate.
Afterwards I would drink a Latte Macchiato from the Italian cafe while eating a donut from the ehm... bakery ;)
14. Any other words of wisdom for your pal?
Wisdom? Ehm... no.
But other words: ;)
Dear Pal. If there are any questions, please ask. You can also visit my website to get an impression of my person. To get to know my preferences you can have a look at my wishlist, my amazon wishlist or the other questionnaires in my blog (X-Mas-Swap / Wollfee).
I hope, we both will enjoy this swap and have a good time together!
Generally, I like nature fibers.
I like merino wool and sock yarn (75% wool, 25% acrylic). I like yarns that are soft and smooth, that are easy to knit, with needle size* 2,5 or higher. I would love to test silk or bamboo yarn.
I love anything purple! I like bordeaux, dark blue and dark green, too.
*while talking about needle-sizes I talk about German size scales
2. What's your least favourite type of yarn?
Pure acrylic yarn. Pink shaded yarn.
3. What's the first thing you do when you visit a new yarn shop?
Keep my eyes open for purple yarns ;)
4. What other crafts do you do / would like to do?
I like to crochet sometimes but I'm not that crafty (besides knitting), I'm more the musical one. Sometimes I enjoy sewing as well.
5. What magazines do you currently subscribe to?
I currently don't subscribe to any magazine.
6. Put this type of magazine in order of preference:
Knitting / Food / Crochet / Home / Other Craft / Garden / Fashion / Celebrity Gossip
7. What items do you like to knit / crochet?
I like to knit with double pointed needles. I love to knit with wooden (rose wood, ebony etc) needles and with bamboo needles in needle size* 2 or higher.
I already have bamboo needles in size 3,4 and palisander wood needles in size 2 and 2,5.
Sorry, I've read "what items do you like to knit with" ehem... so here's the answer to the actual question...
I am not knitting for so long, so I haven't knit that much (different) yet. I love to knit small projects, where you can see progress easily, such as socks. I would love to try new items but there often is a lack of ideas or fitting manuals.
8. Are you allergic to anything?
Nope.
9. What do you like to* smell of?
I like to smell of vanilla, cherry, orange, lemon, honey etc
10. What's your favourite way to relax?
Sitting on the couch, listening to music or an audio book while knitting or sometimes sleeping. Or almost better: Taking a hot bath while listening to music. Hmmmmm.... :)
11. You're stood in front of a Victorian style sweetshop, an Italian cafe, an old fashioned bakery and a dainty tea room. Where do you go first?
Tea room!
12. What do you come out with?
Lots of Tea!
Perhaps they've got my favorite black tea: Lose "Twinings Lady Grey"... yammi...
13. Where do you go next?
Sweetshop! And I'll come out with lots of sweets. I love dark chocolate (filled with caramell... yammi), Oreo cookies, chocolate chip cookies, skittles, jelly belly beans, (sour) gums and much more.
I won't come out with anything containing alcohol, nuts (besides almonds) or white chocolate.
Afterwards I would drink a Latte Macchiato from the Italian cafe while eating a donut from the ehm... bakery ;)
14. Any other words of wisdom for your pal?
Wisdom? Ehm... no.
But other words: ;)
Dear Pal. If there are any questions, please ask. You can also visit my website to get an impression of my person. To get to know my preferences you can have a look at my wishlist, my amazon wishlist or the other questionnaires in my blog (X-Mas-Swap / Wollfee).
I hope, we both will enjoy this swap and have a good time together!
Labels: Fragebögen












0 Comments:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
<< Home